Monday, October 20, 2008

Evolution

So, I have to do a documentary on myself for a media class I’m taking. This means, of course, that it’ll be focused on my training because I am utterly and irrevocably mired in parkour.

I’ll be filming myself training over the next few weeks. Going to be addressing a ton of mental block and general fear issues, analyzing technique (aka tearing it apart, heh), addressing all my weaknesses and document the mental and physical progression. I’m coming out of a down period in training right now, so it’ll definitely be interesting for me to watch and hopefully for you all too.

Keep a look out for some snippets that’ll be coming out in the next few weeks! 'Till then, happy training!!!

1 comment:

Janine Cundy said...

I can't wait to see the finished product! Hope you're happy with the footy of your lovely self. :)